Kings County Schools
33 King's-Edgehill Lane, Windsor, NS, B0N 2T0
Phone: (902) 798-2278
Fax: (902) 798-2105
Fees: $13,200 – $38,700 per year
Age: Grades 7-12
Referral: Application Inquiry available online.
Contact: Rebecca Gray
Phone: (902) 798-2278 ext. 2265
- Learning support and accommodation for individual needs is provided in all classrooms by all teachers
- Helping students identify areas of strength and areas in which improvement is required.
- Helping students develop study strategies that work for them.
- Supporting students with reading, math and writing skills.
- Helping students with organizational, time management and test taking skills.
- Providing supportive technology to enhance learning.
- Working closely with faculty and advisors.
- Communicating and meeting with parents.
Kings County Learning Disabilities Resources
LDANS does not support, endorse or recommend any method, treatment, product, remedial centre, program or person for children or adults with a learning disability. It does, however, endeavor to inform in the belief that you have the right to know.