Kings County Remedial Services
Dyslexia and ADD Alternatives – Changes for Life
63 Toni Avenue
Boutiliers Point, NS B3Z 1X4
Phone: (902) 826-1512
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Janet Richards
Area Covered: Atlantic Region
Ages Served: 5 years and up, including adults
Fees: Please phone for details
Referral Procedure: Anyone, including self, can refer
- Real Solutions for Reading, Math and Behavior problems.
- Davis Dyslexia Correction® Program – addresses language based learning disabilities including reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Davis Math Mastery™ Program – addresses missing math concepts, basic math skills and basic operations, setting the client up for math success.
- Davis Attention Mastery™ Program – addresses problems with focus, attention, organization, time management, impulse control and priority setting.
- Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners - for children ( ages 5 to 7 years) who may be experiencing challenges in learning to read.
Equal Education Association of Nova Scotia
Phone: +1 (902) 456-8937
- Guidance sharing experiences.
- Tuition Support Program
- Tax credit support
Landmark East School
708 Main Street
Wolfville NS B4P 1G4
Contact: Peter Coll, Headmaster
Phone: (902) 542.-2237
Toll Free: (902) 565-5887
Fax: (902) 542-4147
Area Covered: International boarding and day school accepting National and International Students.
- Ages 7-9: Elementary School Program (day school only)
- Ages 10-15: Middle School Program
- Ages 15-19: High School Program
- All ages: Individualized tutorials (students and community members)
Fees: Fees vary, please see our website.
Referral Procedure: Application, student interview, assessment of student’s needs, committee decision
- Landmark East is a co-ed international school for students diagnosed with learning differences in grades 3 through 12. We pride ourselves in being able to provide a unique learning environment with quality academic programs and personal growth experiences for our students.
- We maintain a student/teacher ratio of 3:1.
- We are a designated special education private school (DSEPS) in Nova Scotia enabling students to apply for Tuition Support through the Nova Scotia Department of Education.
- Graduating students receive a Nova Scotia High School Diploma.
Kings County Learning Disabilities Resources
LDANS does not support, endorse or recommend any method, treatment, product, remedial centre, program or person for children or adults with a learning disability. It does, however, endeavor to inform in the belief that you have the right to know.